DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 29th July - Saturday, 3rd August 2019

LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc. 

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES

Monday, 29th July - Saturday, 3rd August2019


Monday, July 29, 2019

It pays to serve God!
“The company I work with ran out of jobs, and salaries were not paid for more than a year. Things were so bad; no accommodation, no food to eat and I was jobless. I kept looking up to the God of this Commission. However, God's servant kept saying that we should be diligent and consistent in seeking God's Kingdom first and things that people are dying to get would be added to us cheaply. Then, each time I prayed all I hear is, ‘Whatever He tells you to do, do it.’  Thereafter, I decided to engage in outreach, follow up my converts, and spend my time in praying for the Kingdom. I was mocked by friends, family members and colleagues. Miraculously, in the first week of my rigorous engagement, I got a call from my company that I have been posted out of the country to represent them on a project for about nine months and I was to leave immediately because all my travel documents had been prepared. I was shocked! When I got here, I was given an official car, a driver, aides, a beautiful house beside the beach, and mouth-watering allowances. In fact, for a year, I do not need to touch my salary. I just want to thank this God, who is not a user of men!” Faith Echor


Business Breakthrough via Kingdom Service!
‘On May 19, 2019, the service was tagged Supernatural Turnaround. The previous day, I took as much fliers as I could to distribute in preparation for my supernatural turnaround the following week. While on the field, I met my secretary. She said, “Oga, why are you sharing fliers by this time; as late as 8 p.m.” and I told her that next week was my supernatural turnaround. The following week, someone called and gave me a contract worth 11.5 million naira, which was the first since I started the company in 2014. Two weeks later, another person gave me a contract worth 9.7 million naira. Also, the person that gave me the first contract gave me another one worth 4.5 million naira. I return all the glory to God’! – Mayowa Olabisi


Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Business Breakthrough via Soul Winning!
‘At the last week of Operation Come and See, I told God to give me a million naira for every soul won. After I engaged wholeheartedly, the following week, I met a client who gave me a contract of five million naira. Last week, I came to Canaanland. While ministering, Bishop David Oyedepo said that we would receive good news and sing a new song. Meanwhile, my son had applied to several schools in Canada and America but was denied admission. However, he tried again and this week, he was given admission. I give God all the glory!’ --Bridget Nicholas Urhiafe

My Dominion Super Wonder Testimonies
I have come to give God all the glory for the reward of Kingdom Advancement Endeavours. One prophetic word that I caught at Shiloh 2018 was ‘before 1st half of 2019 is over, God will turn you to a surprise to yourself and those around you’. This word has come through profoundly in my life. By the grace of God, my outreach partners and myself have assiduously engaged in the various operations of 2019 and by June, we have won over 900 souls. Many of the converts have done Believers’ Foundation Class and have started having their own testimonies.
First, I got an invitation from outside the country as a Keynote Speaker with all expenses paid and the honorarium was above what I gave as Shiloh 2018 Sacrifice.  Not only that, God added another car to my family. As if that was not enough, I started getting diverse invitations across the world: January, February, March, April, May, and to crown it all, I got three in June 2019 in different European countries as presenter, speaker and discussant. The one for June was quite significant because I returned home with 2 awards as the overall best presenter in one of the events. May the Name of the Lord be Praised forevermore who is indeed a Rewarder not a user! – Evans Osabuohie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC