Documented Testimonies: Monday, 24th June 2019



Truly Jesus Still Delivers From Indebtedness Today

In October 2018, a relation of mine obtained a loan facility through me, for 30days tenor to clear some goods.Unfortunately, the total fund required to clear the goods did not come as intended; this extended the duration of the loan facility from one (1) month to seven (7) months and the interest multiplied. 

When Operation Come and See was declared, I did not relent, I engaged in the two (2) hours Morning Prayer Raid and the one (1) hour Evening Prayer Raid, while at work.

On May 29, 2019, which was a publicholiday, I embarked on market outreach.  Since there was a debt to be recovered, I used the outreach tract tagged “Come and See Jesus Still Delivers from Indebtedness”.  By God’s help, two of my  invitees were in service on Sunday June 02, 2019. 

Then, June 14, 2019, the seven (7) months loan facility and the interest were supernaturally paid. Truly, Jesus Still Delivers from Indebtedness. 

I thank the God of my father Bishop David Oyedepo.

---Mrs.Treasure Afamefuna O.



Sudden Visitation And Divine Restoration

Some weeks back as I was standing by the road side I met a winner, who ministered to me and invited me to church. She left me with a word saying God will restore my lost glory. I lost my job with a bank and things became extremely difficult, my wife left me because I couldn’t play my role in the house financially. I sold almost all my properties including my mattress and was sleeping on the floor and hardly can afford one square meal. Mrs. Isah had to always transport me to every church activity. 

About 5 Sundays ago I started getting tired of life, so I decided that, that will be my last Sunday in this Church, not knowing that was the Sunday the Lord has made for my turn around. During the offering I wanted to run out, but someone I don’t know gave me N500 to put as offering. I had N50 on me that I intended to put in the basket instead of the N500, but I mistakenly drop the N500. After the church service as I was trekking home in annoyance then, I received a call and I was directed to come to a Park to collect a message from Abuja.

 At the park, I met with the driver and he gave me a parcel and said a tall man wearing white and just smiling sent me the parcel and has paid for it. When I opened the parcel at home, behold there was 5 different complete documents that includes 3 landed property and 2 houses, and a picture of an uncompleted building in Gwagwalada and an air ticket that my dad was supposed to use to travel out for his treatment before he died. 

All documents were with C of O and R of O well packaged in an envelope. And till now the phone number on the parcel is not reachable. 

In my life I had never believe in miracles and testimonies but today the God of Bishop David Oyedepo had done it for me. 

Mr. Benjamin N. Saidu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC