Documented Testimonies: Friday, 28th June 2019


GOD OF WINNERS HAS DONE IT!

I joined this church on 27th Feb. 2016 through a sister who evangelized to me and invited me to come. I remember Papa mentioned two things that day. "Stay here for 3 months and see what God will do in your life" and "If you work for God through bringing of souls to his kingdom, He will work wonders in your life". I held on to both, believing and hoping in God with strong faith. After hearing life-changing testimonies of people who shared tracts and invited people to the church, I decided to engage in same. 

The day after I shared tracts in early April, I got a mail from Dubai for a foreign job that I never applied for. 

Later that week, I got a call for a large supply order from someone I never knew from Adam. 

The following week, I got a lecturing appointment in a private university that I submitted proposal to in the month of March. 

Now, I have resumed the lecturing contract, sealed the Dubai job and started processing the supply order. Truly, God is here; the God of Wonder Triple has done it in my life. Thank you Jesus.  Raphael Thomas


Turnaround after joining this Commission!
“After my business crashed, I moved back to Lagos and thought of committing suicide. However, I saw Bishop David Oyedepo during one of his outreaches in Oju-ore and I joined the crowd. 

Thereafter, I joined this Commission and obeyed every instruction from the altar and God showed up. In January, I got a contract of one hundred and forty thousand naira.

 Things have begun to take shape in my life. As if that was not enough, someone granted my child a scholarship. 

I give God all the glory!”

--George Salawu



#lfcabeokuta
#chop
#IHaveDominion
#PastorOgbonyomi
#WisdomFromAboveEnthrones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC