LEARNING AT THE FEET OF GIANTS IN YOUR FIELD - Bishop David Oyedepo

Day 3
First Word Session: 


* Gal 2:2 Every genuine encounters with revelation changes people's position

* Nothing ever becomes outstanding without understanding

* Dan 9:2 Too many book lazy people.

* You can't be a first class student just attending classes

* Understanding is boosted through books Dan 9:2 and I am speaking to us, largely Africans

* 2 Tim 4:13, Ps 36:9

* We need increasing understanding to keep experiencing next levels

* The mystery of read-thinking

* I am not a book seller but I am a marketer of light

* The Lord said to me: 'When I saw you as a faithful vendor, I made you an author'

* The best place to begin is the beginning

* Every testimony is an act of God but it's a function of our understanding

* John 1:4 Life is a product of light

* You read till you understand Acts 8:31

* You seek understanding from those who understand

* The audacity of faith, the sagacity of faith

* Nobody takes dignity without integrity

* You don't need a passport to change your world, instead of praying and fasting for visa

* I know Kenneth Hagin has plenty of faith and he demonstrated it but he doesn't have as much light as Kenneth Copeland has on prosperity, Praise God...So you need this, you pick it; you need that, you pick it and many anointed authors on this earth today who speak the mind of God on issues and have proved it in their lives. Look for them, connect with them and keep your life going.

Whatever is not scheduled is likely going to fail. 

I had New York Times ask me a question (impromptu question): What do you do with your time? I said, I read and I think. There is no day, I don't think so, including Sundays where I don't have notes. Before this meeting is over, I will bring you a load of some of these diaries, for you to see how people explore into their future. Please, take on this responsibility and you'll never be a liability.

Your level of understanding is a limit on your growth, a limit on your expansion

* Dan 9:2 Most of us are running by common sense, you can't get any better understanding than common results

* If you are too old to learn, you are too old to know. There's a need for book revival among ministers

* No conference will ever deliver to you all it takes to change level, if it is 3 weeks, it won't do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC