Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, 12th June 2019


A CONCEPTION VIA KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT

I have come to return all the glory to the God of this commission for His divine visitation. After I got married last year, since then, conception has become a challenge. I came to meet my Pastor, he said something striking which is 'children are either a gift or reward for divine service'. Then during the all night before the commencement of Operation 615, I heard Papa say, 'It is foolishness to be doing the same thing over again and expect different result'. He said there is no devil anywhere but there is ignorance everywhere, take responsibility over your challenges and see yourself emerging victorious'. I settled down with the word and bought a lot of literatures written by Papa and started devouring them.

During the Operation 615, I engaged fervently. I was washing the toilets every day, going out for soul winning, I prayed till I lost my voice. With strong faith I wrote the names of my children and danced like never in church. I became pregnant without knowing. I then saw Papa in my dream, he said 'go and document your testimony'. I stood up, took my bath and rushed to hospital to undergo a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I give praise to God!! - Mrs Joy Chidi.

Enthronement Reward via Operation 615

Last Friday, our team went for outreach and the Lord gave us 14 souls and on Sunday 10 of them were in Church. The following Monday, we began to call and mobilize them to attend the Believers Foundation Class. While I was making the calls, a General was calling, and I was cutting his calls because I needed to conclude with the new convert. Afterwards, I got an SMS to come to a certain office on Tuesday with my Passport and Identity Card. On Tuesday, I got there and realized that I was enlisted as part of a new defence surveillance security team that was set up in the Country. That same day, we launched out for the outreach and God gave us 35 souls, in Thursday 56 souls, while I was on the field, I got a call from Lagos and the person introduced himself as the Managing Director of a company. He further said to me, “you have been recommended and I am sending you a letter of appointment as the National Coordinator of a new initiative that is about to start in the Country.” This appointment is with benefit of 100% above what I get from companies I consult with. Indeed Operation 615 is for our enthronement.  I give God all the glory. Bright Omoregie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC