Documented Testimonies: Tuesday 11th June, 2019

Business Breakthrough via Kingdom Advancement Endeavour!
“During the first phase of the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda, the Holy Spirit ministered to me to give free transportation to members of my zone for the remaining six weeks of the Wonder Double period. So, I told the bus agent to announce free transportation for the next six weeks and believed God to be able to pay the total of eighty thousand naira since we were paying sixteen thousand naira per week. 
By the third Sunday there was an increase in the number of buses to three; hence, the need for twenty-four thousand naira per week. I made up my mind to see it to the end. By the fifth week, there was fuel scarcity, so the transportation fare became thirty thousand naira every week.  While I contemplated on what to do, God showed up and a contract I quoted for over a year ago was given to me for five million, seven hundred thousand naira.  Also, during the second phase of the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda, I started paying four thousand five hundred naira every Sunday for the transportation fare of my converts to church.  Shortly after, a client who practically sent me out of his site called me and started negotiations for a new job. Thereafter, he gave me a contract of four million nine hundred thousand naira.  I give God all the glory to the God of Wonder Double, Who never lies!” ---Ayeye Oluwasegun
N.

Healed of Cancer via Soul-Winning!
“I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2015. I travelled out of the country for treatment. After the full course of the treatment in January, the doctors saw lesions in my lungs and breasts, which had gotten bigger when compared with the previous scan. This confused all the medical persons involved and I was told to start another round of chemotherapy. I refused and told them that if the first one did not work, then there is no chance that the second round would work. Meanwhile, about 8 million naira had already been spent treating me. So, I knew that this was now between God and I.
I therefore engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers and prayed all the 60 prayer points every day. I went for outreach, sharing tracts and telling people to come and meet the God Who healed me of cancer. Meanwhile, my breast was burning with pain and I had reduced in weight from 85kg to 59kg; yet, I did not give up. I told myself that this is the last straw needed to break the camel’s back. I hadn't been to canaanland this year, but I came to church with two people for that service, with my faith fully charged.
On Tuesday, March 15, 2016, I went for series of scans and blood tests. To the glory of God, all the things which were seen in the previous scan of February 6, 2016 were no more there. My health is totally restored, I am healed. God's Word never fails! ---Ezioma Mbagwu



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC