Testimonies: Tuesday, April 2, 2019




6-Year Barrenness Terminated via Prophetic Declarations!

“I got married six year ago and trusted God for the fruit of the womb. When the Wonder Double Prophetic Agenda was declared, we engaged vigorously. I got pregnant but the devil struck and I lost it. 

I was ashamed because I could not stand what people would say. However, Bishop David Oyedepo said, “It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful.” Then I went back to my service group and to the Zonal centre. 

During the crossover night, the Bishop declared that in 2018, there shall be no loss, no miscarriage and still birth. 

I keyed to it and in January 2018, I got pregnant. Nine months later, God blessed me with a bouncing baby girl. I give God all the glory!” 

--Esther Adu



Dramatic change of story via Kingdom Service!

I attended Shiloh 2016 and I gave God a sacrifice which was equivalent to my full 2016 twelve-month gross salary and God showed in my life.  In January, God blessed me with a multinational job with Microsoft Nigeria, where my monthly earnings was five times my monthly salary of 2016.

I continued in my kingdom and financial stewardship towards the promotion of God’s kingdom as Bishop David Oyedepo taught us, and my heaven has remained opened.  I gave my first fruit in January and set aside 20% for kingdom investment. 

From the 20%, 10% was my tithe, 5% was kingdom advancement seed and 5% was my help seed to the needy around me, including my converts as Bishop David Oyedepo, taught us to make a help list. As part of this I also invested in transporting my converts to and from church. 

As a result, I got another job where my monthly salary is in foreign currency. To the glory of God, my monthly salary multiplied thirty-one times my salary when I came to Shiloh 2016 and ever since I resumed the job this year, my salary has been increased twice.

As if that was not enough, in 2017, I was listed by the world bank as one of the four leading women in Open Data in Africa. Today, I am featured in Harvard curriculum as a data champion in Africa. Even though I graduated from University of Port-Harcourt with a 2/2.

Lastly, I have been listed as the Global Shepherd of the world economic forum in Africa. I have come to say thank you heavenly father for changing story.”

---Nkechi Okoli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC