Testimonies: Thursday, 11th April, 2019


1. Supernatural Operation Through Kingdom Engagement Prayer!

“I joined this Church in 2006 and since then, God has been faithful. At the beginning of March 2016, I started having very terrible pain in my lower abdomen. All through last week, walking and talking was a problem. On Saturday, I came for the Covenant Hour of Prayer, but the pain didn’t allow me to sit down. I was restless and the only word I could pick was when we were instructed at the close of the service that everyone should pray Kingdom focused prayers for minimum 30 minutes.


At 9pm, I, my younger sister and children prayed for about 1 hour for the Kingdom, specifically for our new converts to attend tomorrow’s service. After the prayer, the pain became worse and my younger sister took me to the hospital, but no doctor was on duty. 

The following morning, the pain became worse and I could no longer move my legs again. On getting to the hospital, the doctor performed a scan and confirmed that it was fibroid. He said the operation must be done immediately, because it is too dangerous and may be too late to wait till the following week. On getting home, I started reminding God of my service and also to prove the doctor’s report negative. Thereafter, I became pressed. 

On getting to the toilet to ease myself, suddenly, the fibroid came out of me. Surprisingly, there was no drop of blood and all the pains stopped immediately. To God be all the glory!” 

---Mrs. Obaro Emilia



2. Serving God: The Only Way to Stress Free Greatness!

“We sowed a prophetic seed to Bishop David Oyedepo to key into his unparalleled love for God and stress-free success. Thereafter, I was baptized with the Spirit of supplication to pray kingdom advancement prayer in the middle of the night. I prayed Kingdom advancement prayers daily. Then, my salary was increased by 100% with a follow up promotion letter as the Head of department. Also, my husband and I were privileged to transport people to Church on Sundays and God dazed us each with unusual salary increase of 120%. Moreover, our zone needed a bus and we keyed into the opportunity without delay.  

The income generated from consultancy inside my house from January till date was over a million naira monthly. Our house WSF replicated. We bought a new car and built a 3bedroom flat and 3 self-contained apartments. We bought a 3bedroom flat in a very good location, we also have another 3bedroom flat in a highbrow area. We acquired a Gas plant for LPG’s with all amenities in a very lucrative location, where we hold Winners everywhere fellowship now. During Operation Go Forward, we won many souls for God. 

Thereafter, I got a call from one of my friends, who handed over a company with million niara investments to me to run with a good salary and yearly settlement after report. Indeed, serving God and taking personal responsibilities is the only way to greatness without stress. I give glory to the God of this Commission!” 

--Janet Durotoye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC