Testimonies: Saturday, April 6, 2019


God Of Bishop Oyedepo Has Restored My Family 

For the past 25 years, I have been praying for the salvation of the soul of my husband who has neither stepped into any Church nor accept Christ into his life.

Any moment I returned from Church, he shuts the door against me; telling me to go back to the Church and sleep. 

On the 12th of April 2018, my husband returned home and told me how he met with Bishop Oyedepo where he was blessing people’s lives and that he invited him to the Church. 

The following Sunday, my husband who had not gone to any Church for the past 25 years led us to the Church. 

Since then, we always wait to attend 2 services every Sunday. We have done Believers Foundation Class and we shall enrol for May 2018 edition of WOFBI.  

God has restored Peace, love and joy to my family. It’s still like a dream of the night to me and my children. I bless the God of Bishop Oyedepo for the salvation of the soul of my husband. – OLAYIWOLA M



Supernatural Turnarounds via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

I am a Muslim convert who returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom on February 14, when the UK government deported me. I was tired of my situation because there were days when the next meal was uncertain and nights when diseases filled my body with pains. 

Then I came up to Canaanland to worship Jesus as was led by revelation. That same day, Bishop David Oyedepo declared, “If you are in this Church for three months and you don’t experience a change in your life, you can take your leave”. I became touched and drunk with a victorious belief in what God’s Servant said. 

I gave my life to Christ the same day; and participated in WOFBI, March edition. I also engaged in the force of faith; Kingdom Advancement prayers, as well as soul winning. 

First, my left eye that had been inactive since 2012 was fully restored. Second, I not only got a job in March immediately after my WOFBI programme, two more jobs came knocking on my door since last week Thursday as a Regional Marketing Director of an International Company in Lagos.

For this I give quality thanks and praises to the Almighty Jehovah, the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, who saw me and helped me up out of my predicament! 

---Yusuf Mohammed Umar



Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC