Testimonies: Friday, 5th April, 2019



Supernatural Turnaround after Joining this Commission!

“After my National Youth Service Programme, I could not get a job but I picked up a job as a gateman. There was nothing to write home about me. However, while in Abuja, I joined this Commission in September 2017. 

In less than one month, I became a banker. After working in the bank for three months, I was invited by the Lagos State Government and was given a job I did not apply for in 2018. 

Few months later, I got married and my wife took in. we expected our child in January 2019 but in December labour started. After some days, she could not give birth and the doctor said an operation would be carried out, but I rejected it. 

The doctor asked why and I told him that faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. I stressed that my wife would give birth now! Immediately, I went downstairs to plug my phone, before I got back, my wife delivered. 

Glory be to God!” --Ekudayo Adebayo



I Am a Living Testimony!

“I joined Faith Tabernacle family on July, 3, 2016 and since that day, my family has been in Church for at least a Sunday service here in Canaan Land, Ota. 

My family and I have never lacked since the day we got addicted to the prophetic instructions from the altar of this Commission. We are continually on the go for Christ Jesus and our converts are also active Disciples of Christ. 

In April, 2016, I was sacked from my job, I was already diagnosed of a life -threatening heart disease and Cardiologists recommended an urgent corrective surgery abroad. 

I have been on numerous medications since August 2015, have suffered several heart attacks both in the office and at home.

However, since August 1, 2016, I stopped taking any medication through the counsel of our District Pastor and I have been okay. My wife and I attended WOFBI, July 2016 Special. We have been baptized and are active members of this Church. Thereafter, I came for Service on the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness with my points of contacts and I have been granted a Visa to the United States.

All expenses for my proposed trip have been fully taken care of supernaturally by God through family and friends. 

Miraculously, I was recently, employed by a Multinational Corporation with Headquarters in Tokyo, Japan after over a decade of submitting my CVs to them. 

May God continue to bless the Shepherd over this great Commission. To God be all the glory!” Ikenna N.G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC