DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Thursday, 18th April,2019


1. Miracle Conception Through Kingdom Service

I want to thank GOD almighty for His abundant mercies in providing us opportunities again and again.

We got married 2013 and have been expecting the miracle of the fruit of the womb. When the wonder double opportunity came, we decided to engage, as Papa emphasized that our heaven on earth is tied to it. We were not that serious in the first phase, but as soon as operation rescue was announced, we decided to give it all it takes.

 The testimony of the brother that prayed five hours in the day and two hours in the night challenged us to take action. We decided to pray minimum one-hour of kingdom focused prayer. The next week we increased it to 2hours of a kingdom focused prayers. Meanwhile we were reminding God that we are expecting our miracle babies by our kingdom focused prayers.

Just like the dream of the night, my wife missed her period for the first time in two years of marriage. We decided to wait till the 25th of October before going for the test. But the joy of conception overwhelmed us and on the 21st of October the doctors confirmed my wife pregnant.

We have come to give the God of this Commission all the glory. 
MR & MRS DESTINY Monron


2. 7- Year Hemorrhage Destroyed via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

“The ordeal started in 2009 and I took all sorts of antibiotics prescribed by several hospitals to no avail. Eating carbohydrates or meal made of flour was a nightmare. To cushion the pain, I took Panadol tablets thrice daily. I used to pass out blood with excruciating pain whenever I went to toilet. In addition, I suffered painful ejaculation caused by the acute hemorrhoids. I thought I would die with it since I couldn't find a cure. Thank God for the Apostle over this Commission, Bishop David Oyedepo. When the Wonder Double Agenda was flagged off, I dived into it with Matthew 6:33 at the back of my mind. As I engaged in Kingdom advancement prayers, day and night, all the symptoms vanished and the fissure sealed up. I can eat anything I like now without passing blood and I no longer take Panadol. In fact, Matthew 6:33 works wonder. I give God all the glory for healing me!” Chukwuemeke Victor


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC