Testimonies: Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Serving God Pays: Business Breakthroughs

I have come to return all the glory and honour to the God of this commission who changed my story and turn around my business.

When the wonder double soul winning was announced, I keyed into and participated fully with my whole heart in the soul winning outreach. Before now, my business has been grounded and frustrated. God’s servant said, God will pay us for any soul won to Christ, after the evangelism/outreach yesterday, I got to my shop the sales and the turnout of customers surprised me to the extent that I was forced to closed my shop at late hour, in fact, God is not a user of men, serving God pays.  

To God be all the glory.    

---Sis. Vera A.



11 Years Hernia Healed Via Soul Winning

I give glory to God for his faithfulness and validating his mandate upon this Commission.

I have been suffering from hernia for the past 11 years. I engaged in kingdom advancement with whole of my heart, holding on to the promises of God. Last Sunday service tagged “Breaking Invisible Barriers” I saw a contact of mine from the harvest field in the Church. When I got home that night, I thanked God for compelling the contact to be in church, as the contact has already told me after the service that he was grateful that I invited him for the service, as he would henceforth be worshiping here.

I reminded God of His promises to answer whatever request brought forward by anyone who brought a soul to church that day according to Jn 15:16. I asked for divine healing.

To my greatest surprise, I woke up early Monday for the Covenant Hour of Prayer to discover that the yoke of hernia I had been carrying since 2006 had miraculously disappeared, could not be found. 

Now, I am healed. Truly, God is not a user of men, but a rewarder of men and it pays to obey every prophetic instruction. Surely, the Lord is in this place and I give him all the glory. 

– Raymond Emetu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC