Testimonies: Thursday, 7th March 2019


1. Matthew 6:33 Works!

“I saw a revelation that I joined a big bus going to Faith Tabernacle Canaanland Ota. But, prior to this time, things were tough for us. However, I joined this Commission and engaged in bringing souls to Christ. 

Also, I was regular at the Covenant Hour of Prayer. Also, my wife joined the Sanctuary unit in Canaanland and she goes for cleaning every Saturday. But things were still tough because there was no money to buy goods in our shop. 

Moreover, our relatives refused to help. Nevertheless, we were, committed to Kingdom Advancement Prayers and we ensured that souls followed us to church every Sunday. We participated in outreaches until God changed our story. 

God used a stranger, who gave us money to start our business without interest to help us. He also gave us free household items worth one hundred and fifty thousand naira. I give God all the glory!” 

Mr. & Mrs. Kenneth E.



2. Doors of Favour via Kingdom Advancement Engagement!

 “As a result of an incidence that happened in my office sometimes ago, I was suspended being the Branch Head. This was to last for some weeks; however, weeks became months and months became a year without any source of income.

All through this period (13months), God strengthened me with His presence. I was actively involved in all the outreaches and gave my all in seeking the advancement of His Kingdom. After having done all the aforementioned willingly, a letter of termination of appointment was given to me in February, 2016, at a time I was expecting my first Quantum Leap.

I encouraged myself in the Lord and refused to be slack in engaging in Kingdom advancement prayers and reaching out to souls. All through this period, I never lost a thing nor have reasons to beg or borrow. Suddenly, as I kept engaging in kingdom advancement endeavours, the doors of favours opened! God gave me another job that is better than the one I lost with international access for my family.

The two sources of income from these businesses are more than what I was earning before. To God be the glory for He has done great and mighty things in my life!”  

Oladeji Olanrewaju

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC