Testimonies: Monday, 18th March, 2019


Monday, March 18, 2019

Miracle Job Via Soul Winning 

Last year I had a strong reason to resign from my job voluntarily as a result of some expectations from the organization that was beyond me. 

I believe the Lord will provide a new job within a short time, truly lots of international organizations approached me with each one declaring me fit for the position, and after each final meeting, I will cease hearing from them, this continued till this year, I started praying for career restoration, termination of stagnancy in my life and end to financial frustration. 

Another opportunity then emerged during the Wonder-Double Agenda month, I consciously went out for soul winning, the Lord gave me 6 souls in one day and they are all established already in the church and I followed up with many others; suddenly, every siege and barrier were lifted and I got a call from one of the companies for a meeting the following day, I was offered a miracle job as the regional head for the organization in Abuja and all the north with all that goes with the position. 

I have resumed this month and I want to give glory to the Lord of lords for all He has done for me. It really pays to win souls and to serve God!  

Samuel, R



Barrenness Terminated At 56 & Lives Preserved

After my husband and I got married, we expected to conceive and have children immediately.

One year rolled into the next and several years went by, but the Children were not forthcoming. We sought medical solution, prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, still the waiting continued.

My husband and I had resolved to follow every instruction given from the altar no matter what. When the “wonder double” prophetic agenda started, we took it as an avenue to have our desires met and we knew something will turn in our favour.

We engaged tenaciously in kingdom advancement prayers, soul winning, fasting and praying for souls to be won.

I had an encounter with God’s servant Bishop David Oyedepo at 54 instead of a long and serious prayer I expected, he only said “I am expecting your testimony”. Nevertheless, I was overwhelmed with joy. 

I key to other people’s testimonies, wrote down thirteen reasons why I cannot be barren and that was it. 

In August of 2017, I was confirmed pregnant for the first time and was also informed that we should expect multiple births. 

Today, in spite of the years of delay and challenges, the God of this Commission, the God of Bishop David Oyedepo gave us twins, Moriyanuoluwa Praise Olokodana and Mofopefoluwa  PearlOlokodana at the age of 56. 

-Deaconess Tomi Olokodana.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC