Testimonies: Friday 8th March 2019

1. 4 -Year Career Stagnation Destroyed via Matthew 6:33!

I graduated from the university in 2013 and all efforts to secure a good job proved abortive. In obedience to Bishop Oyedepo's admonition, I decided to set my priorities right. 

So, I made sure a day didn’t pass by without engaging my daily minimum one-hour Kingdom Advancement Prayers. I also engage in reaching out vigorously to souls like never before. 

Furthermore, I enrolled for the WOFBI programme and I was so sure that my case was settled after the various encounters. Thereafter, I picked books addressing the unwanted situation, read and applied every truth in the books.

Suddenly,I received an SMS in April for an interview and after two stages ofthe interview I was successful. Then, I resumed my miracle job. I return all the glory to God who has liberated me from the siege of career stagnation! 

--- Adewale M.



2. Divine Supplies through Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

I joined this church three months ago, after sharing the testimony of how God healed my son of a strange demonic attack. Also, upcoming was the wedding ceremony of my older son. This became a source of concern to me as a widow coupled with the fact that I was a Muslim convert chased out of my matrimonial home. However, I believed God and kept on engaging vigorously in Kingdom Advancement Prayers, praying within (8am-10am, 12noon -1pm,5-6pm everyday and 8am-3pm on Fridays) in church. Presently, I am doing my Basic Certificate Course (BCC) at World of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI).

Last Friday 20th April, my son in Minna called that a man showed up at his house dressed in white and asked him to come with him, after much persuasion, he went with him, he was taken to cow market, he bought a cow worth 150,000 naira for him, 2 bags of rice, 4 bags of semovita, a gallon of oil and 20 crates of drinks, drove him home with the stuffs and gave him 100,000 naira cash and left without a trace. 

That same day, I got a call to come to Oja-Oba, that my attention was needed. On getting there, I was told a tall man in white had paid for clothes, two pairs of shoes and bags for me (the exact colour for the ceremony). I waited for the man to return but he never did and I have been calling the number ever since but it's not going through. God of Bishop David Oyedepo surprised me and wiped away my shame and reproach. He sent His angel to supernaturally supply all my need. 

To Him alone be all the glory!  

- Mrs. Rukayat Abibulahi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC