Testimonies: Saturday, 9th February 2019

17 years attack on my Body Gone

I have come to return all Glory to the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo for totally setting me from marks and big rashes that have been ravaging my body and disfiguring my face for over 17 years. 

The marks will just show up at any time of the day and be buying and selling around my body. I have prayed and used all the mysteries to stop them but to no avail until today. 

As the praying and fasting 2018 started, God said I should buy Papa's book:'The Turnaround Power of The Word' and go camp in Canaanland. As I got on ground, Papa kept saying we should take responsibilities for long standing issues of our lives, get serious with God and ask God questions about our lives and that He would answer us. 

So daily I prayed Kingdom advancement prayers all night, read the book and The Word and kept asking God questions about my life’s issues. Suddenly all the marks on my face disappeared supernatural and till today it has not reappeared. 

I have come like that one leper to return all the Glory to God and to say Thank You to Papa for being the Sent Prophet for me. God bless you more and more Sir.

---Folakemi Ayodele



Miracle Job via Soul Winning Endeavours!

“In June 2017, my department in the office where I worked was converted from full to contract staff. However, when OperationPrayer For Life was announced in July, God told me this was the platform He would use to turn my life around.  

By the leading of the Holy Spirit, I started a prayer movement online, with friends from 12midnight to 1am praying only Kingdom advancement prayers. Nonetheless, I was still engaging my one hour personal prayers daily, and going out for souls. 

Meanwhile, I applied to a company which was among the top five hundred companies in the world. I had failed on four previous attempts; but I now went in the might of Matthew 6:33 and God helped me to scale through and the final interview lasted close to seven hours.

Interestingly, on September 22, 2017, I got a call from the recruiter that I was successful in the interview and I was made an offer in foreign currency which was over two hundred percent of my current salary. 

Miraculously, on that same day, I also came out with flying colours in one of the professional examinations I wrote. God has changed my status from being a contract staff in a twinkle of an eye. I give God all the glory!” 

---Adeleke Coker

Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC