TESTIMONIES: Monday, 4th – Friday, 8th February 2019

Monday, 4th February 2019

Supernatural Turnaround Via Soul Winning

I humbly return to appreciate the God of this great commission who answers instantly!

The Holy Spirit ministered to me to do a film outreach in pursuit of my soul winning target of the year.

I hired a projector and sound equipment and on arrival at the location I chose, I anointed the ground and commanded that everything must answer to me. 
On the first day, 107 people including Muslims gave their lives to Christ and on the 2nd day, another 46-people got saved bringing the total number to 153 souls won to Christ in just 48 hours. 

On Thursday night same week, I proceeded to pitch for a contract before the Management of one of the biggest multi-national companies who were tracking me on phone for a meeting to design a creative brand direction for them. It was a job I did not apply for.

In summary, I have my 153 souls intact as well as a huge offer for consultancy with fat pay.

Of a truth, soul-winning pays instantly and massively. - PRINCE DANIEL

GOD Has Given Me A New Heart!!!

 I am grateful to be here today. Last year I was ill and having challenges with my health and visited the hospital. I was later told by the doctor that I had experienced a heart attack without me knowing. There was a lot of heart muscle fluid around my heart, and the doctors diagnosed me with a condition called cardiomyopathy (a type of heart muscle disease), and my heart was left with scar tissue due to the disease.

I began to pray, and asked GOD to intervene. I was later led to this church and learnt and began engaging in kingdom advancement prayers and reaching out in soul winning.

Just after one week, I visited the doctor for a checkup, and to his amazement he asked, "what have you been doing?" I replied, "what do you mean?"  He said, "that ultrasound you just took shows a brand-new heart!" "there is no scarring and no swelling"

 The doctor also told me that I will no longer need to take the nine different heart medications prescribed any longer! and he explained that before now, my heart was pumping blood very poorly at a low rate of 20%, now Glory to GOD my heart is now pumping blood at the rate of an average person at 55%!!Glory to GOD! God indeed has given me a new heart!

Marlisha Martinez,


Tuesday, 5th February 2019

9 Years Bareness Broken and Safe Delivery Granted

I and my husband got married 2008, I took in 2010 and had a stillbirth which was terrible, since then we have been waiting on God for the fruit of the womb.
We visited different hospitals, all to no avail, at the end doctors said my husband has low sperm count and that the solution is IVF but we decided to wait on God.

I and my husband committed our self to kingdom promotion endeavours, engaging in soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers, our home became WSF center, and we also decided to be connected to the prophet set over us and to adhere to every instruction from the altar. I and my husband were fully committed to wonder double prophetic agenda; we have our own harvest field, won souls and opened home cells to the glory of God, and God showed up, I got pregnant.

During my pregnancy, I was never sick despite the negative report of one of the doctor who was recommending CS and God showed up I delivered without operation. 

Today I have with me after 9 years of waiting, baby ISAAC TRIUMPH OGHENERAROMEELOGHOSAAGBANA. Praise God. 

-JOYCE AGBANA


Miracle Job via Prophetic Declaration!

“I joined this Commission in October 2018 and was led to Christ. Meanwhile, I had been out of job since August 2018, but I engaged vigorously in all the church programmes. 

When the 21 days prayer and fasting began, I engaged and prayed Kingdom Advancement Prayers, both privately and at the morning and evening prayers. While Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations at the last One Night with the King, he said, “Someone here will get a job today!” and I claimed it. 

Thereafter, I went to the company I summited my curricular vitae to and met with Managing Director. He said he does not need a new staff. However, he said, “I don’t know what is prompting me but I will create a space because of you.” Immediately, I was interviewed and asked to resume work the next day. I give God all the glory!” 

-- John Idongesie



Wednesday, 6th February 2019

2-Year Business Stagnation Destroyed Through Kingdom Service!

“In 2014, I relocated from Benin to Lagos to stay with my mother, so she could feed me because it was a crisis-filled year for me. Then, I decided to attend all tiers of WOFBI. I took 5,000 fliers from Church every Sunday, trekking from Gowon Estate to Iyana Ipaja and Egbeda to share 1,000 fliers daily. 

I also engaged in fasting and prayed for 5 hours on Fridays for the Kingdom. Then, God showed up! Someone gave me two million naira to start a business. When the free transportation was cancelled, I decided to be responsible for transporting members. I paid N 50,000 every week for the whole district. 

I also sowed the N 1.2million I was to use to buy a car towards the church building project in my town. In a twinkle of an eye, God positioned me in such a way that I pay my tithe in 6 digits every week. 

I have bought two cars this year and presently in the process of buying a property. Indeed, God is faithful!” 

---Richard E. Napoleon


Supernaturally Married at 48

I have come to return all glory to God for making the prophetic declaration for the year to come to past and change my status supernaturally.  I have been believing God for my marriage for many years. We are five children from my parents, and I am the 2nd; everyone is married, except me, but I hold on to God of this Commission, who is too faithful to fail, because He never lies.  I engaged in the 21 days of this year like never before, praying Kingdom advancement prayer for souls to be saved. Though I was in a relationship like before, which never yielded result. But during the 21day's as I focused more on kingdom advancement prayer and reminding God that I need to be settled in my marriage, I also engaged in soul winning.  17th February 2018 was a reality as God settled me supernaturally with the bone of my boneMrs Bhadmus B


Thursday, 7th February 2019

3 Years of Homelessness and Wandering Terminated

My flourishing  business went down the drain to the extent that I could not afford to feed well again, I started eating from hand to mouth, to worsen it all, the apartment where I was living in expired, of course no money to renew which led to me vacating the house and then the battle set in fully. I distributed my properties to different houses both in Lagos and Ota.I roamed about from one person’s house to another just to lay my head for the night. People rejected me, thrown me out of their houses both families and friends, was mocked by many, I did not relent, I kept on serving GOD faithfully. This battle was on for 3 years, I also engaged faithfully praying kingdom advancement prayers and reaching out to souls as instructed, believing every word of GOD, every prophetic declaration coming from this altar with faith. Keyed into other people’s turn around testimonies and then GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES showed up. He gave me a contract which I was able to redeem all my past 3 Shiloh sacrifices. Immediately after paying those accumulated Shiloh sacrifices GOD settled me and open doors for me, my accommodation issues and other lingering problems around mewere solved. GOD did not only give me any how accommodation, but a classy and glorious one in a classy environment and estate. GOD placed me in an estate where one has to go through tight protocols before gaining entrance. I’ve come to pay my vow, to return all the glory to the GOD of my father, bishop David Oyedepo.  Damsel-Precious


MATHEW 6:33 WORKS

I and my partner have believed God for a payment of work done with NNDC. While I was coming for Covenant Hour of Prayer, the Spirit for God opened my heart to understand Mathew 6:33 afresh and I stopped praying for the payment rather for the advancement of God’s kingdom. That year passed, but with the understanding of Mathew 6:33 that I got a fresh, I invested my services in God’s Kingdom by praying kingdom advancement prayers. Brethren, this money in question were a huge amount. People said such money would not be paid to any contractor, but I was not moved by that. 

Behold, just last week, the money was paid, not just the amount that we believed God for, they went ahead to pay even the one that they refused to pay for the past years.

It is true Mathew 6:33 works and our God is not a user but a rewarder of men. To God be all the glory. 

---Chris Oduh


Friday, 8th February 2019

Miracle Promotion After 10 Years of Stagnation

I have been stagnated for 10 years in my place of work. I attended several promotion interviews, but I was always denied, even though I did very well in the examination. 

Again, this year, I attended another interview, I was called upon by some of my colleagues that we should go and sort, so that we can all be promoted. I held unto my integrity and I ignored their advice. 

I heard God’ servant in one of the services stressed on the need to engage in kingdom Promoted Prayers. He further said if we take God’s business first, He will in-turn take our affairs as His priority. The word hit me like a thunderbolt. I started engaging in Kingdom Advancement Prayers both for souls and the Church, reaching out to souls, not minding the issue of my promotion and that same week, the result was released, and I was supernaturally promoted. To God alone be all the glory.  

--Bro. Ibaha K


Enthronement Reward via Kingdom Advancement Endeaours

Last Friday, my team went for outreach and the Lord gave us 14 souls and on Sunday, 10 of them were in Church. The following Monday, we began to call and mobilize them to attend the Believers Foundation Class. While I was making the calls, a General was calling, and I was cutting his calls because I needed to conclude with the new converts. 

Afterwards, I got an SMS to come to a certain office on Tuesday with my Passport and Identity Card. On Tuesday, I got there and realized that I was enlisted as part of a new defence surveillance security team that was set up in the Country.

 That same day, we launched out for the outreach and God gave us 35 souls, on Thursday 56 souls, while I was on the field, I got a call from Lagos and the person introduced himself as the Managing Director of a company. 

He further said to me, “you have been recommended and I am sending you a letter of appointment as the National Coordinator of a new initiative that is about to start in the Country.” This appointment is with benefit of 100% above what I get from companies that I consult with.

Indeed kingdom advancement endeavours is for our enthronement.  I give God all the glory. 

--Bright Omoregie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC