Testimonies:Tuesday, 8th January 2019


Barrenness Destroyed via Kingdom Advancement Engagement

We got married in 2014 and I went for infertility scan after several months of no conception. The first scan showed bilateral tubal blockage and I did the test the second and third time, but it was the same result. I did yet another one and the doctor advised that the only option was IVF. I was devastated! My husband and I engaged in Kingdom advancement endeavours and during Shiloh, I joined the fathers and mothers of nation classes, keyed into the testimonies I heard there knowing my own case was settled. I prayed, bought my baby items, wrote down my baby’s name and engaged in the 21days prayer and fasting- praying only kingdom-advancement prayers. At the tail end of the fasting period, Papa declared thus: “Before this quarter is over, you are already pregnant.” We caught that word like never before and when we got home that evening, we held our hands and thanked God for finally sending our word. I took in without knowing; I started feeling strange and went for malaria test. Then, I just felt I should do a pregnancy test as well. When the test result came out, lo and behold, I was confirmed pregnant and had our baby girl. – Ebere Lucky-Ihanza


SS Turned AA via Shiloh 

For the past 22 years I suffered from Sickle Cell Anemia; but I trusted God for my healing. I stopped taking the medication by faith, believing God for my healing. I attended WOFBI (BCC) and I keyed into Shiloh high praise, knowing that God cannot allow me to be sick while praising Him. For the past one year after Shiloh 2016, I have not felt any symptoms. So, I decided to do another test. But the result still indicated positive. However, I believed God that I would testify. I cancelled the result and I wrote negative. Then, I anointed my own generated negative result and took it to a Blood of Sprinkling service. Moreover, I did 3 days prayer and fasting, as guided by the Holy Spirit. After Shiloh  impartation service, God’s servant declared 7 times that SS be turned to AA. I went for the test again and it was done twice. Lo and behold, both results came out negative. I give God all the glory. - Valarie Ogutu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC