Testimonies: Wednesday, 9th January 2019


Healing via the Word!

I was #barren for nine years before somebody invited me to #Shiloh. When I came here I told God that I have come like Hannah in the Bible and the Lord visited and gave me a child. 

But when my child was one year, he was afflicted and became an imbecile and paralyzed. For complete four years I was backing him up and down. When he was 4, we came back here. 

Papa was preaching, he asked us to pray and be focused. He said, “This first day you can have your testimony. Hannah did it and had an encounter and it is your own turn to go home with your testimony.” I grabbed that word and I said, “God that’s me and you are going to do it.” I began to speak the word on my child and he sneezed and brought out two nuts from his nose and the catarrh smelled. 

The Lord set my child free, I have returned to give glory to the God of this Commission. 

Praise God! 

- Mrs Chukwu Ijeoma




10-year Business Stagnation Terminated via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours

I experienced #business #stagnation for over 10 years. Then, I decided to do something different. I engaged fully in #Kingdom #advancement endeavours and prayers. 

As I came to #Shiloh, I told God that I wanted an experience I would never forget. ‘I want to meet you in a new light’ was my prayer. 

To God be the glory, after the Celebration and #Anointing #Oil #Impartation, I checked my phone and saw 5 missed calls from my business associate. I quickly called him, and he told me that the contract that we signed and had been pursuing for the past 3 months have been awarded. 

Immediately, I checked my email box and discovered that my own profit for the contract is in millions of US Dollars. 

I give all the glory to God. 

- Jennifer Obaze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC