Testimonies: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019

Divine Promotion via Kingdom-Focused Prayers!

“After my encounter at Shiloh 2015, I heard Bishop Oyedepo emphasize the power of a Kingdom-driven life in the making of any great destiny. So, I decided to throw my whole being in the pursuit of Kingdom interest in 2016.

During the Sunday Service preceding the 2016 21-day Prayer and fasting season, the Bishop instructed that we should package ourselves for undeniable encounters during the programme. When I got home that day, I sat down with God, my encounter note from Shiloh 2015 and my Bible as part of my packaging to maximize the prayer and fasting season. This resulted in a 12-point prophetic statement why I must change level in 2016 from Shiloh 2015 catch-up moments. I also generated seven Kingdom-centred prayer requests which include praying for the outburst of our WSF attendance where I serve as a minister. I then knew that my time has finally come for a change of level. 

Equipped with these discoveries, I organized a two-day break from work to be part of the 21 days of prayer and fasting kick off. I invested the first two days in praying for replication of my WSF center. Then, I resumed to my office on the third day (13th January, 2016) to meet a letter waiting on my desk with my name on it.

On opening it, lo and behold, it was a letter of promotion which has added almost N200, 000 to my basic salary without stress or calling anyone. 

I give all the glory to the God of Quantum leaps for confirming the words of His servant over my life so fast!”

 ---Macluke Nnabuihe



Miracle Baby via Prayers!

“We got married in 2015 and trusted God for the fruit of the womb. However, in the course of waiting, I had four miscarriages and two evacuations. 

At some point, the doctor said that I was not ovulating at all. During the 21-day prayer and fasting in 2017, we concentrated and believed God for our own miracle baby. 

Thereafter, we came with our points of Contact to the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Service and prayed fervently. 

Today we have our miracle baby. Praise the Lord!” 

--Mr. and Mrs. Sunday Gominah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC