Testimonies: Thursday, 31st January 2019


HIV Turned Negative 

I was diagnosed of HIV and since then I have been believing God for a turnaround. I was poised for a change this year, so I joined the ongoing 21days prayer and fasting. I have been praying fervently with all the prayers and also praying for the expansion of God’s Kingdom.  This season has really helped me improve my spiritual and prayer life. After the first one night with the King, I was prompted to go for a check after listening to other testimonies and also believing for a change.

 I had an encounter in my dream, I saw Papa with one key which he said is winners’ key, so I should take. I got up and that night I prayed fervently to my God that the fact that his servant has visited in my dream for the first time that means am victorious. I just got back from the clinic and to my amusement I was confirmed HIV negative. 

The physician told me he doesn't understand, and he says I should probably come for another test. I told him he shouldn't worry because I will come back and explain my victory. Papa, my faith has given me my final verdict. 

Thank you for the prayers, mantle, communion and anointing oil. I have attached my test results. God bless you. 

---Angela Graham


Umbilical Hernia and Severe Pains Destroyed!

“Since my secondary school days, about 20 years ago, I suffered severe stomach ache. The pains occurred at any time and when it did, I cried while holding my stomach. 

I went to several hospitals before it was diagnosed as umbilical hernia. Several treatments were administered, and surgeries conducted, but the pains persisted. 

One day, I visited my brother who is a member of this Church. That day, the pains came as usual, but my brother told me to resist the devil and he would flee, which I did. I also joined the 21-day fasting and prayer programme in January 2016.

During one of the evening services, I prayed as I partook of the Communion saying, ‘This will be my final bus stop.’ Since then, I have not experienced any form of pain. I give God all the glory!” 

---Grace James 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC