Testimonies: Thursday, 10th January 2019


Miracle Baby after 21 Years of Delay

My younger brother got married 21 years ago. After the wedding, the wife could not conceive. She went for medical tests and the doctor said nothing was wrong with her. 

Her husband left her to marry a woman who already has 5 children. She came to me in tears and I told her that the only help that I could offer her was for her to attend Shiloh which she agreed. 

During the events, she attended breaking generational curses believing God for a miracle baby. To the glory of God, she was confirmed pregnant after Shiloh. 

However, the devil reared his ugly head as the baby was dead after delivery and was placed on oxygen for six days. 

I came to church and met the Bishop who declared that she would not die. After those declarations, the child came back to life. Her name is Oluwajubelo, Oluwajomiloju, Igioluwa Balogun. 

I give God all the glory. 

– Ajisegiri Abimbola




Miracle Husband after 21-Day prayer & Fasting!

“I have been a member of the Winners’ family for 10 years now. However, for the last four years, I had believed God for a life partner to no avail. 

Many men had asked for my hand in marriage, but at the end of it all, they would go back for reasons I couldn’t explain.

When the 21-day fasting, and prayer was declared by God’s servant, Bishop Oyedepo last year, I participated wholeheartedly. Miraculously, after the fast, I received I was divinely favoured. 

Today, God has blessed me with my dream man! I give Him all the glory!” 

--- Ogechukwu, E. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC