TESTIMONIES: Monday, 7th January 2019

Healed via Encounter with Bishop Oyedepo 

Due to the many challenges that I faced in my life, I backslide and stopped living right. I became sick and eventually got admitted at University Teaching Hospital on 15th August 2018.  My whole system was failing. I was diagnosed with heart failure; high sugar levels and I had an asthmatic attack all at the same time. 

I was put on oxygen to breathe because I was told that my body had run out of oxygen and everything was not working. I was forced to do everything on the bed and was told to not sleep or else I would die in my sleep. 

For 14 days, I was in a sitting position and never slept once. I repented and asked for forgiveness from the Lord. 

Suddenly I had a vision of Bishop David Oyedepo and I saw him anointing me on my chest and said “Arise and testify at Shiloh “A few minutes later, my son came running to me to inform me that he had seen a group of pastors from Living Faith in the corridor. I then told him to call them. They entered in my ward, anointed and prayed for me. 

After they prayed, I felt like something was leaving my body and immediately I was miraculously healed. I stood up and switched off the oxygen machine and started walking. Everyone was surprised including the doctors because when they found me seated without the use of the oxygen machine. They said this has never happened in the history of medicine. That same day, I was discharged, and everything came back to normal. 

I have come to return all the glory to God for preserving my life from destruction. 

-Bernadette Mulenga    



Dead Baby in the Womb Back to Life! 

“In January last year, I was feeling feverish; I decided to go for a scan because I really didn’t know what the problem was. Based on the result of the scan, the doctor said the baby in my womb was dead. He suggested I come for flushing, but I refused. 

When the 21-day prayer and fasting was approaching, I said to myself, ‘I’m going to take this opportunity.’ On the Sunday which was a Communion Service, I felt very sick; but I still attended service.  When I got home after the service, I was in pain, I rolled on the floor from one end of the sitting room to the other; I did not know that God was restoring me.  

Two weeks after the fasting and prayers, we decided to go for another scan. When the man saw the result, he said, ‘Madam your baby is okay, is there a problem?’ I replied, ‘Not at all, there is no problem.’ I didn’t take any pill throughout the period of my pregnancy, till the day of delivery. It was faith, prayer and fasting that worked for me! Glory be to God!” 

---Mr. & Mrs. Alabi, G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC