Testimonies: Monday, 21st January 2019

Divine Favour via Kingdom Advancement Prayer!

“In 2016, my company experienced downsize due to the challenge in the industry. For those who were not laid off, our salaries were reduced by half. However, I chose not to pray about it. 

During 21-day Prayer and Fasting in 2018, I focused on Kingdom Advancement Prayer and God showed up! Last week, I was placed on a project with my complete salary restored. My boss, who was aware that my husband is into printing and design, gave him a printing contract for his daughter’s wedding. 

We gave him the quotation and by Friday he paid eighty percent. While thanking God at the Hosanna night, Bishop David Oyedepo instructed us to thank God specifically for one thing we want Him to do and we did. That Saturday morning, my boss called again and gave my husband another job, 

I give God the glory!” 

–Bosede Oyekunle


Months Severe Excruciating Dorsal Wrist Ganglion Dissolved!

“After the 21-day prayer and fasting for last year was declared by my Father Bishop Oyedepo, he went ahead to charge us to split the days into three days each. He further reiterated that anything we stood in for within each of the three days of the 21days “MUST” be delivered as testimonies and answered prayers for us. I did not only believe the words of the Prophet but also had a conviction within me that the Dorsal Ganglion in my wrist, which is about 1½ cm radius/height and has been causing me great excruciating pain in the past 8 months, has met its last moment.

However, before this time, I had scheduled an appointment with my HMO to have the Dorsal Ganglion removed, because of the shame, sympathy and reproach it portrayed in my life, whenever the sleeve of my shirt shifts up and people see the height of the ganglion.

On getting home that same Sunday, I took the book, “Winning Prayer” authored by Bishop Oyedepo and started to devour it. While reading it on the second third day, light broke forth. God gave me three scriptural prescriptions which are: Isaiah 53:4-5, 2 Corinthians 4:17 & Colossians 2:14. 

I engaged fervently with them and while on this, the Spirit of God led me to place my Shiloh mantle on it, to prove that I already received victory over it according to 1 Corinthians 15:57. 

Later that afternoon, while preparing for the WSF programme as a Minister, it dawned on me that the swollen part of my wrist which the Doctors confirmed to be Dorsal Ganglion had dissolved via the application of God’s Word. 

I give God all the glory!” 

---Gbenga Oke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC