Testimonies: Friday, 4th January 2019


One of My Shiloh Encounters 

The Lord ordered my steps into this commission at a point in my life when I was beaten and battered and oppressed by the wicked, even living here in United States. My green card was taken back from me by the United States government and I was placed on deportation.

At Shiloh, in Winners Chapel Maryland, I placed the deportation letter and my Nigerian passport on the floor and as my father bishop David Oyedepo was preaching, I saw a scorpion crawl out from my documents and I screamed lifting my feet. 

I went to the deportation hearing few weeks later and the judge disqualified my case, and it was cancelled, mind you everyone else that had cases before me that day; were deported (handcuffed out) back to their country. 

My green card was supernaturally restored, and I have been given my citizenship, I have returned to thank the God of SHILOH, and my prophet bishop David Oyedepo for terminating shame and reproach from my life. 

I follow every instruction from God's servant like my life depends on it, and Jesus has NEVER failed me. 

-- Esther Odenore    


Healed of Deafness 

I want to give God thanks for what he has done in my life. I couldn’t hear from my right ear for about a year. 

When Papa’s was preaching during the third day at Shiloh, after the prayers, he made prophetic declarations and God healed my right ear. 

Now, I can hear very well now with the same ear.  I thank the God of Bishop Oyedepo for healing me instantly in Jesus name. Amen 

-- Mrs E.A BASSEY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC