Documented Testimonies

LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE Inc. 
COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER 
DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES
Monday, 14th – Friday, 18th January 2019


Monday, 14th January 2019

My Career Restoration

In the course of my official assignment in my former employment, I discovered an act of fraud to be perpetuated by an Executive Director of the Company which I blocked and thereafter escalated it to the CEO and the Audit Committee of the Company. The incidence was in March 2018, and since then, the Executive Director had been scheming to edge me out of the Company. But I kept my faith in God and increased my commitment in my kingdom advancement endeavours on the prayer altar. However, on 17th August 2018, the man in alliance with his cohorts succeeded in disengaging my employment under a contestable excuse. 


This angered me because I thought this was a defeat, as there is a word of wisdom that says “It is not unscriptural to be challenged, but it is anti covenant to be defeated”. I went to God in prayer with questions on my stand with God as regard my kingdom stewardship before Him. And God answered me in Psalm 46:10. The Word injected peace and hope into my spirit man, and I kept engaging the prayer altar for my kingdom stewardship. I began to receive invitations for interview from organizations that I least expected. And on the 7th January 2019, being the first day of the 2019 21-days Prayer & Fasting season, I was called upon to come and collect my letter of appointment. The offer is with salary of 150% of my salary in my former employment, free accommodation, and official car. I thank God of Bishop David Oyedepo for His faithfulness in restoring my career colourfully. To Him alone be the glory - Opeolu Olusegun


My Change of Story Testimony

I joined this commission after Shiloh 2015. I was looking up to God for a change of story in my family. There is no year we don't do a burial and sometimes two and mostly it is youth burial. The highest is 50 of age. It got so bad that a neighbour told me one-day "Is it only burial you do in your family no celebration" I was ashamed.  Also we experience martial delay in my family. For my 30yrs on earth only one person has ever gotten married both my paternal and maternal side. So many educated and pretty ladies yet men are not coming to ask for our hands in marriage. And we are getting older as the year goes by. I keyed into the 21 days prayer and fasting and other prophetic declaration during the year and the martial door opened. I and my siblings are all married. Seven (7) of my cousins got married too. From that time till now, we have not done any burial again. I thank the God of this commission for changing our story. 

---- Mrs Ebere, E

Tuesday, 15th January, 2019
Kingdom-Focused Prayers, A Catalyst for Answered Prayer!

“Before the 21-day prayer and fasting started, the Bishop admonished us on the need for adequate preparation and encouraged that everyone repositioned himself to meet with the Lord. He also said we should divide the 21 days into three days and expect minimum seven change of level after the order of Hosea 6:2. He further instructed us to get a prayer workbook to keep records of our engagement as the Holy Spirit will be ministering to us in the course of our engagement. 

During one of the evening Communion Service, the Bishop also told us to ensure we engage in praying Kingdom-focused prayers for minimum one hour that night. With my family, I prayed for about one hour thirty minutes, interceding for the Kingdom without mentioned our needs. 

When I got to the office the next day, I had a brief meeting with my boss. Thereafter, he changed my official car which I have been appealing to him to change for the past three years. Also, God gave financial favour.

The next morning, as we returned from the Covenant Hour of Prayer, the family of my landlord called me and told me that they have found me faithful in my work with them and for that reason; their family has agreed that I should not pay rent for the whole year. 

Indeed, Kingdom-focused prayers are real. I give all the glory to the God of my father and prophet, Bishop David Oyedepo!” 

---Edna Udeh


All 21 days prayer request answered
I prayed like never before during the 21 days prayer and fasting of last year, after I graduated from the University.  I set myself to fully engage in the 21days prayer and fasting and avoided distractions.  I wrote my prayer points in a book and obeyed the various divine instructions. To the glory of God all my prayers and question got speedy answers from the Lord.

To God be all the glory, I served in Abuja, and my Place Primary Assignment was a place according to people, one can't get except one has a very strong connection. I also got free accommodation and well furnished. God blessed me with a miracle Job that same year and a better paying job in 2018 with a car benefit.  We moved to our family house that same year.

God healed me of a tumours the doctors actually thought would be a cancerous tumours, the doctors were amazed.  I am in a glorious courtship today. To God be all the glory. 

- Sandra Afekelu  Okougbegun


Wednesday, 16th January 2019

SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND

During the season of prayer and fasting season, I engaged myself in praying kingdom focused prayers during the night time and during personal supplication.
On the 4th day of the 21-day Prayer and Fasting as I was about to leave the house for the evening service, I received an SMS at 6:10pm from the Professional body saying that I failed the exam. I was devastated by the news and was almost discouraged from attending the service that evening but the Holy Spirit geared me up and I left for the service. 

On getting to the church, during the time of personal supplication the Holy Spirit instructed me to pray for a turn-around. I was initially baffled within me that what turn-around after the result has been released. However, I immediately asked for forgiveness and I obeyed by praying in that manner as instructed by the Holy Spirit. 

While praying, I told God that ‘Father, if Jesus were to write this same exam there is no way He would have failed so that means failure is not part of my redemptive rights, so do something now’. After the service on my way back home, I switched on my phone only to see another SMS from the same body sent at 7:53pm saying that I should kindly disregard the earlier SMS and the new message stated that I actually passed.

Indeed, this is God’s kind of thing. Truly, Matt.6:33 works like fire. I give all the Glory to the God of this commission who has indeed turned situation around in my favour. 

--Ayoola Omolola.

Healed of Pain in the Testis
I have come to testify and to return all the glory to the God of this commission for delivering me from the chronic afflicted pains have been experiencing in my testicles for over a year now. During the one night with the king on 11th, January,2018 after the bishop asked us to touch every part of our body where there is one form of affliction or pain or another, so in faith, I touched my testis, believing God for my healing. Miraculously I discovered the pain disappeared instantly and was no more since then. I have come to return all glory and thanks to God Almighty for using his servant to deliver me and making me whole once again from this long affliction. To God alone be the Glory. 
--Olufemi Segun 


Thursday, 17th January 2019
Miracle Job via Prophetic Declaration!

“I participated in the 21-day Prayer and Fasting, and trusted God for a miracle job. During the last One Night with the King, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “Before the end of February, you will have a miracle job.” Amazingly, God gave me my miracle job in first company I applied to in February. I was give my appointment letter then I realised that my appointment was backdated and I was paid for January.  To God be the glory. --Olonikawu Kayode Innocent

My Miracle Testimony!
“During Shiloh, I heard clearly in my spirit that my next level will be birth through commitment to Kingdom service.  As soon as Shiloh was over, I started to engage fully with every instruction from the mouth of the prophet to maximize the plan of God. I took those instructions like GPS for my life and started praying Kingdom advancement prayers daily for at least 30 minutes in the morning and at night. I made sure to sign the covenant to serve God with my wife according to the prophetic instruction from 2 Chronicle 15:12.

And the God of Shiloh showed up. I received an e-mail from a company for a position I did not apply for. I was told that they would like to offer me a senior position to manage 16 locations of their infrastructure with a yearly salary of about 120% from what I am currently getting. During the one of the Covenant Hour of Prayer, the Bishop instructed us to be specific about the exact thing we want. 

I decided to stay for additional 30mins to pray through specifically for the prophetic agenda of the year to come through. By 12 noon of the same day, I got the job after meeting the Director of IT to resume my appointment. 

God truly confirmed the word of His servant 

--- Kayode, F.



Friday, 18th January 2019

Turnaround via Shiloh Sacrifice!

During Shiloh, I had packaged what I wanted to give for my Shiloh sacrifice. But when Papa was teaching about sacrifice, I decided to give God my gadget. So, I told God I needed jobs because I was working but it wasn’t showing financially, and God did it for me. From January till this moment, I got teaching jobs which I can’t even handle to the extent that I had to be giving them out. In October this year, a family connected me to another family in Canada to be taking their child extra lessons online. I give God all the glory! –Remiola Daniel, 

12 Years Diabetes Healed Via Kingdom Advancement Prayers

I have been suffering from diabetes for the past 12 years to the extent that I have to have inject myself with insulin on a daily basis to survive. 

When the 21days of prayer and fasting started, I purposed to be praying kingdom promotion prayers for two hours daily. God helped me such that sometimes, I found myself going for five hours.

 I also decided that I will not inject myself with insulin again, instead, I resolved to be using the Winners personalized prophetic declarations on a daily basis.  
I am here to confirm that after one week only of doing this, I am totally healed from diabetes because I have never injected myself with insulin and I am very strong and healthy, something that had never happened to me in the past 12 years. 

Secondly, I was pursuing a degree course, but I had deferred because of lack of fees, surprisingly, I received a letter from an organization I had applied to, approving full scholarship for my whole university education. 
Lastly, I had a challenge paying my child school fees for due to the fact that I lost everything after converting to Christianity from a Muslim background, but to God be all the glory, this was also settled. 

I am here to give God the glory. 

--Pamela.W


Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC