Documented Testimonies: Friday,14th December, 2018



MIRACLE BABY VIA SHILOH 

I want to thank the God of Oyedepo and the God of Shiloh for answering my prayers.
After my marriage in 2015, I started having body sensation from my fingers to my toes. I went for many tests but they could not identify the cause. We were also having delay in conception. We prayed but nothing changed.

In August 2016, my husband and I joined this great commission, became serious with the application of Matt 6:33. We engaged in soul winning and pray at least one(1) hour kingdom advancement prayers.

On the 7th December, 2016 i.e. the second day of Shiloh, Bishop prayed for everyone believing God for fruit of the womb and declared that in 9 months’ time, we shall have our babies. On the 8th also, he prayer for people having strange sickness and asked everyone believing God for baby the names of their babied in their bibles, which I did and he made the same declaration repeatedly. Immediately after the prayer. 

I had a peace of mind and joy within me and THAT MARKED THE END OF SICKNESS AND DELAY IN CONCEPTION. That period, I was expecting my monthly flow but I never saw it.

Brethren, on the 14th of August, 2017, the Lord blessed our family with a BOUNCING BABY BOY. To God be the glory, Indeed God is here. 

-Mrs Kate Solomon.


My Testimony: From Shiloh 2016 Sacrifice

I came to Shiloh 2016, with a burning desire to be launched into the next level with three prayer requests. During Shiloh sacrifice, I made a vow of two hundred thousand Naira as instructed by the Holy Spirit, but I had less than two thousand into my account.  I had just received mail from my boss terminating my contract.  But I excitedly dropped my vow celebrating my next level.  I received instruction from Bishop David Oyedepo ministration, to start giving my offering in Dollar (Minimum 10 Dollars).

After Shiloh I sold my generator and converted the money into Dollars, to obey immediately to the instruction received. And door began to open, I received a call from a friend that my name was mentioned in their company executive meeting about the design of their website and editing their company profile, once I got the first payment I redeemed my vow first and bigger door open: my visa approved, scholarship of 18,000 Dollars for my first year, Flight ticket paid.

When it was time to get the flight ticket, by faith I went to airline and made a reservation for my flight to New York, and I was given 24 hours to make the payment. I went home rejoicing, and engaged in the violent praise and by midnight I got a call and from a cousin that we have not meet for more than 10 years, so surprised by the time the call came in, but God woke her up and told her to call me, by 10 am I received the money for the flight ticket and the payment was made within the 24hours giving by the Airline.

Thank You. Bishop David Oyedepo, Love Dearly Sir. 

-Herve Talom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC