Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, 26th December, 2018


Deliverance and Favour

I thank God for bringing me this commission, I have been longing to serve God, but something always draws me back. I have been invited for service by a member of this Church, but I never showed up. 

I have been moving with bad friends, struggling with smoking and taking hard drugs to make me forget the pains of my life. I am the eldest son of my father and a student in National Institute of Transport Technology (NITT), Something drew me and my friend into the church when the praise was going on in the church. 

After the service, I saw the servant of God and he prayed for me, I attended foundation class and from that moment God delivered me from those habits, I know longer smoke and take hard drugs. 

After the Covenant Day Of Favour, my father that refuse to care began to favour me. I am happy. I give God all the glory. 

Patrick M.


Paralysis and Kidney Failure Restored

It all started in June, 2018 When I saw I couldn't eat, everything eaten will just be vomited and I called a doctor friend, he said I should come to LAUTHEC TEACHING hospital for observation in July, 2018, I went to the Hospital, where I was immediately admitted for Dialysis for 6 sessions.

I was later transferred to FMC ABEOKUTA, one session of dialysis was done there and again, later transferred to a private Hospital at Fagba, Lagos. 9 sessions of dialysis took place there, then concluded that, the kidney has totally failed (End Point Stage) Then I sought Papa for laying of hand on me to no avail. 

Lucky me, MY PAPA CALLED FOR GENERAL LAYING OF HAND ON THE SICK IN THE CHURCH!!! After the laying of hand, that week, God of miracles came in and partial Paralysis left, I could walk properly, then, signs of Kidney failure disappeared, all drugs stopped and I was totally free from the trap of death. 

I give all thanks and Glory to God of Signs and Wonders in His Church by the hands of His PROPHET! 

Adewale Gbenga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC