Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, 19th December, 2018


Miracle Healing

The enemy attacked my health in the year 2014. I went to the hospital and after series of checkup; the doctor said it was skin cancer. 

The doctor said I won't be able to travel nor stay in the midst of people for a long period of time. In the midst of this trial, I remembered that there is nothing too hard for the God of Shiloh and decided to come to Shiloh 2018. 

While preparing to come, the pains became so severe to an extent that I couldn't walk. I knew all these were to discourage me from coming to this Holy Land, but I refused to be discouraged. Believing to be healed at Shiloh 2018. 

I joined the Specialized Healing class and the Pastor said, “Jesus was wounded for my transgressions, bruised for my iniquities and by His stripes, I am healed." Immediately, I said to my self-skin cancer is inclusive. 

After that class, I slept off in the hostel and in the process, I felt as if someone touched me and when I woke up, that was it. All the symptoms of skin cancer that followed me to Shiloh disappeared like a dream of the night and now I am perfectly made whole. 

I ascribe all the glory to the God of Shiloh. 

– Mrs Eno Samuel


Blessed with Triplet


I came to Shiloh 2016 with a doctor’s report that stated that I can never conceive because of Fibroid.  

During the altar call for baby dedication, I danced like never before, and told God that I am returning to Shiloh with my own testimony. 

I decided to be specific about it, asking God to bless me with two boys and a girl and God of Shiloh showed just as I asked Him. 

Today, I have returned to give all the glory to the God of this commission who is too faithful to fail. He gave me my miracle triplet. 

–Nma Nwachukwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC