Documented Testimonies: Tuesday,18th December 2018



Supernatural Turnarounds After Repentance!

“I pretended to give my life to Christ, but it was a fake one. I wasn’t living life like a born-again Christian. Meanwhile, I had been smoking for 14 years.  

As I came to Canaanland this year, I repented of my sins and re-dedicated my life to Christ and started working according to all the teachings from this Commission. Ever since, things have not been the same in my life.  

The 14 years chain-smoking stopped. Now, I have been enjoying supernatural turnarounds. 

I Praise the Lord!” 

--- Johnson, O.                          


Instant Healing And Miracle Job

I came to Shiloh 2018 on Wednesday, during an encounter Night service seriously sick. When the Lord Servant, Bishop David Oyedepo was ministering, I heard him said that Jesus took our infirmities and born our sicknesses. 

Then, I engaged my faith vigorously in that word. Right there, before the ministration was over, all the symptoms of the sickness disappeared. Indeed, the word of God works in the commission. 

Secondly, I had been believing God for a good job for long but all to no avail. However, during this Shiloh 2018, God graciously settled me with a good job. Just like that one leper, I have returned today, Shiloh thanksgiving Service, to give glory to God of this great commission. 

Thank you Papa for showing us the way out of afflictions

- Enefiok Sunday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC