Documented Testimonies: Tuesday, 11th December, 2018



Supernatural Healing By Prophetic Declaration

In June 2016, I was very sick and admitted in the hospital. I was diagnosed of tuberculosis +3. While I was battling with that, my health grew worse, another test was conducted and the result shown HIV positive and tuberculosis +3. I and my family lost all our savings trying to get solution to this illness, but shocked when the doctor told me that there is no hope again.

Because there was no more money left for further treatment and because all medical hope is gone, I was brought to my family house, abandoned without any more medical care waiting for my death.

On the last day of Shiloh, the God of Bishop Oyedepo showed up for me. During the declaration with anointing oil, he said as if he was talking to me directly, “there is a man suffering from tuberculosis, you are watching me now, but I don’t know where you are watching from, but hear me, after this Shiloh today, you shall see that sickness no more”. He also said “go for a laboratory test tomorrow you shall see it no more”. I said Amen with my last strength.

First thing the next morning, I went for a test. When the doctor came out with the result, he said, You result is negative. I mean from +3 to zero. There was no more trace of any sickness in my blood. The man that was left to be put in the mortuary is now bouncing in the sanctuary. I have returned to give all the glory to the God of Shiloh. 

-Okezie Victor N.



Jesus Made Us Joyful Parents!

I want to thank the Lord Jesus for filling our mouths with laughter. My husband and I were believing God to bless our home with godly and goodly children. I was not prepared for 2016 Shiloh due to frustration but on the second day, I tuned in to watch and I decided to listen attentively to what Daddy Oyedepo would say. 

The title of his sermon was 'Covenant of Prosperity' and I experienced what Apostle Paul referred to as "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened". I got very excited and told my husband who also joined me through the rest of Shiloh 2016. 

I have realized that anytime I take Daddy's sermon seriously, the anointing in God's Word that is on him works for me. (The first time I took him seriously was the year God opened the door for me to study abroad. The second time was when I trusted God for my own husband and God did it). So, this time, I decided to do all he instructed.

We became part of God's Kingdom promotion, doubled up on tithing and offerings, gave to the poor around us and gave to a charity (an orphanage), studied the scriptures and began confessing them over our lives. I also made a vow to send in my testimony to Shiloh 2017 AFTER (not IF) the Lord does it. 

To God's glory, I conceived the same month of December and now have a handsome baby boy (although we were believing for twins). My pregnancy and delivery were also problem free. I bless the God of Israel for what He has done in our lives through His servant, Daddy David Oyedepo. 

-Simi Sola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC