Documented Testimonies:Thursday, 27th December, 2018



Unchangeable Changer has Changed my Family’s Story

Last month was one of the most challenging month my family and I had ever experienced. It was so bad that for the first time in my life, we ran out of food.

Prior to that, I had always been debating with myself whether I was born again or not; and that if I really was redeemed, then I should not just be an observer and hearer of testimonies of prosperity, so last Sunday, I rededicated my life to Christ by standing up for altar call, went to the foundation class and got baptized. After that, I kept praying to God to help me out in my family and restore all that got burnt in my house in 2016. 

I told God that, now I know that I am redeemed and has it was declared in the prophetic focus for the Month of August, 2018 that “I AM REDEEMED FOR EXPLOITS” though, nothing happened but I kept my faith that God will surprise my family.

On Wednesday afternoon before travelling, something within me asked why do I still believe that my story will change? I answered with a song, “its intentional and all things are working for my good because now I am sure I am redeemed” Before I finished singing the song,  an alert came from where we are not hoping for money and with the sum received, God restored all that we lost in the fire (in 2016) and even added more than we expected. Indeed redemption secures restoration. 

--VICTORIA D.


Career Breakthrough via Shiloh Sacrifice!

“I have been coming for Shiloh since 2000. I have been named mama Shiloh but without proofs. I almost did not want to come for Shiloh 2016 because I felt it would be the same but I encouraged myself. 

When the construction of the Faith Theatre was unveiled, I screamed and said my breakthrough time has come. Then I gave a sacrifice that I could not afford.

By April 2017 some of the NGOs in Maiduguri located me in my house and I became a food vendor. I had enough money to buy a car but when I came for Shiloh 2017, the Lord asked for it. I did and God opened doors beyond my imagination. 

I paid my Shiloh sacrifice of five million naira and by August 2018, I got a property of fifty-five million naira. I give God all the glory!” 

--Phina Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC