Documented Testimonies: Thursday, 13th December, 2018




MIRACLE BABY THROUGH PROPHETIC WORD

We have come to return all glory to God Almighty for terminating 4years barrenness. We have been married for four years believing God for the fruit of the womb but never came, In Shiloh 2015 papa was preaching and he said how he wish he will borrow us his faith for one year and that after one year we will see where our lives will be, so we stopped asking God for children, we began asking God to build our faith as we had no faith. 

I read books Papa’s Books and engaged in wonder double agenda, I and my husband engaged in both one hour prayer and personal outreaches’, winning souls into the church.

Shiloh 2016 I and my husband camped after every night before we sleep we will come to the auditorium to pray asking God to give us our children, on the first night in my dream I saw papa destroying evil stuffs in my fathers’ compound, I pray saying that; they said Shiloh is a mountain of voices cause me to hear your voice in this Shiloh, on the third night I heard papa’s voice as I was about to sleep saying “THIS DECEMBER WILL NOT PASS YOU BY” I woke up and we began to praise God. 

My husband gave his full one-month salary as Shiloh sacrifice on the 1st of February; after seven weeks and one day I was confirmed pregnant, today I have my baby boy Samuel Akachukwu Olatunde Davies in my hands. To God be all the glory.   

–Sandra Osaghae Davies. 

Full delivery of my New Dawn Package

It started with a deep witness to venture into programming as my form of expression to engender disruptive innovation in my world. As such, I told my current boss that I will be applying to another company that will facilitate my programming skills. Contrary to what virtually all bosses will do, my boss supported me all through the transition phase. I thank God for favour shown to me by my boss during the transition phase.

The application process started, quite immersive with about 5 different stages for about 4 to 5 weeks. During the process, God's word came to me that, 'Jesus was rejected so I won’t face rejection and even after that He became a chief cornerstone, so I am sent by Jesus as a chief cornerstone. I held on tight to that word and made a personalized confession out of it.

On the first night of Shiloh 2017, Papa said we should pray for a particular new dawn package on Tuesday night. I asked for the full delivery of my miracle job before the next Shiloh encounter night. 

Lo and behold, on Wednesday morning around 9am I got the yes email before the Shiloh encounter night on Wednesday. I thank God for my new dawn package. Glory! 

-Olaoluwa Amande

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC