Documented Testimonies: Saturday, 15th December, 2018



THE GOD OF SHILOH ANSWERS PRAYER

Praise the Lord, the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo break the yoke of joblessness in my life.  I finished my N.C.E. since 2005 up till 2016, I was jobless, stagnated, stranded bewitched, frustrated, afflicted, rejected, curse, failure hatred, helplessness, attacks and troubles., no husband, no sister, no brother.  

I have look for work in the restaurant to wash plates and I was rejected, begging for food to eat, no house to live or stay, all hope was lost or gone then, Shiloh 2016 the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo delivered me and gave me a miracle job with the Federal Government of Nigeria, with Police Force Education.  

I have come to return all glory, honour, adoration, praises, thanks, majesty, blessings to the God of Bishop David Oyedepo to him only be the glory in my life and the life of my son. 

-Janet Ablio



Supernatural Turnaround

I was at Shiloh 2010, when my father Bishop David Oyedepo declare that the first quarter of 2011 is over that there will be (240) two hundred & forty miracle marriages. That was the last night at Shiloh 2010. Then in March 19th 2011 we got wedded, ever since then we are be believing God for fruit of the womb all to no avail. 

Then in Shiloh 2015 the last night again the Bishop said, your heavenly Father is a baby maker that you are not permitted to beg for child, then I shouted I receive it thank you Jesus. In Shiloh 2016, the last night after preparing my Shiloh sacrifice, then I told God if He can show me a sign on my month of birthday which is May 2017. 

Then I vow a particular amount of money to be redeem in May 2017 immediately God speak, my son, you have that money with you, give it to me the last Sunday of December 2016. He continue & said live 2017 for me I God will surprise you beyond your imagination. 

In January 1st after the crossover night I saw a sign on the 2nd my wife was confirmed pregnant and in May 19th 2017 she was deliver of a bouncing baby. At that point God said son I cover the baby for others not to see through. 

We give the God of this commission all the glory. 

From Pst & Mrs Paul Onoriode E.


Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC