DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 31st December 2018


48 Days of Flow of Blood Stopped at Shiloh 

I had a dream earlier on which I saw a strange woman was molesting me, I prayed against it immediately. After a week to my dream, exactly 16th October 2017 I began to experience an unusual flow of blood which runs from morning to night, 24 hours unstoppable, not only that, it makes me to be smelling all through day and night, no matter what perfume I applied on my body, the smelling and the odour continues.

During Shiloh 2017 day one, I attended, but because of the intensity of my body odour and persistent smelling nobody likes to seat near me, any one that sat near me after perceiving the smell he/she changes location with immediate effect. I became so ashamed of myself. On day two of Shiloh, I decided to be seating outside the church at the extreme corner of the overflow where I will be alone. 

I kept on coming until the last night when I heard a sister who testify of the same ailment I am going through and how the Lord heals her at Shiloh, another sister testifies how God heals her after eating sand from Shiloh ground, I keyed into the two testimonies and I picked some sand on the ground at the corner where I was seating alone and eat it like that sister and immediately my flow for 48 days stopped, the next day Saturday being the last day of Shiloh I came to Shiloh without any flow or smelling. 

I return the glory to the God of BISHOP OYEDEPO who turns my situation around. 

-Love Abiah




25 Years Drug Addiction Destroyed on this Mountain of 21 Days Prayer and Fasting

I joined this commission on Sunday 21st January 2018. I have been addicted to hard drugs (Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroine, alcohol etc.) for 25 years, it was that bad that my life depended on it to the point that when I wake up every morning, I start my day with hard drugs, which has made my life very useless. But since last Sunday, when I first stepped my feet into this church, in the course of the 21-day prayer and fasting God, delivered me from this dangerous addiction that had almost ruin my life. 

Now I wake of every morning and the urge for hard drugs is no longer there rather I come to church for covenant hour of prayer. 

To God alone be all the glory. 

-Sis. Margret Omor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC