Documented Testimonies: Friday, 28th December, 2018


Marital Breakthrough via Encounter at Shiloh!

“In 2016, I came to Canaanland and trusted God for marital breakthrough for my sisters and I. In one of the sessions, Bishop asked us to pick our date. I picked December 23rd. I came for Shiloh 2017 and picked that same date.
I believed God that I would not come back to Shiloh 2018 single. I met my husband and we were gloriously married on December 1, 2018. 

We give God all the glory!” 

--Mr. and Mrs. Collins O.


Supernatural Turnaround via Encounter at Shiloh!

“I joined this Commission in October 2017. However, my story was pathetic I had to borrow money to attend Shiloh 2017. Between Shiloh 2017 and Shiloh 2018, for the first time in my life, I have a good accommodation and a car. 

For twenty years, I had been battling with a health issue but God terminated it. I graduated ten years ago and tried my hands on several things but none worked. 

Between Shiloh 2017 and Shiloh 2018, I have a multimedia business that is thriving very well. 

I return all the glory to the God of Shiloh!” 

--Uzoma Gabriel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC