Documented Testimony: Tuesday, November 27, 2018


3 Years Blindness Terminated
In 2010, I had itching in the eye and I went for medical treatment where I was given a glass which I later lost and since then my sight grew worse till I could not see again. I only recognize people by their voices. I have gone from one place to the other for help, to no avail. 

I used to be a Muslim. But this challenge has taken me to many prayer houses, I was at home on Wednesday (Shiloh) and my sister who came visiting told me about Shiloh and brought me to Shiloh ground.

As papa was giving the testimony of the woman that rose up from the wheel chair after six years, I said to God that if He can do it for this woman He should do it for me. Immediately, I told my sister that I saw somebody wearing white cloth and talking (that is Bishop Oyedepo) as the service went on, my sight became clearer, 

I was led by the hand to the service, but after my healing, I walked from the service Home without any aid. Now I can see after three years of total blindness. I return all the glory to the God of Shiloh. 
 -Aisha Sunday


Delivered via Prophetic Declaration!
“After our wedding, my wife got pregnant but after nine months, she could not deliver. This was as a result of a family sacrifice, I stopped performing after I joined this Commission. 

However, when we came for the last One Night with The King, I saw Bishop David Oyedepo. He told me not to worry that the baby would be delivered. 

After the praise night, my wife went into labour and when we got to the hospital, she could not deliver. While I made some prayers, I anointed and placed the Mantle on her. 

Thereafter, she gave birth to a set of twins; two bouncing baby boys. I give God the glory!”
--Augustine Akor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC