Documented Testimonies: Wednesday, November 28, 2018


Shiloh 2015: A Mountain of Answered Prayers!
“ In Shiloh 2015, I listed my Shiloh prayer points which included the request for a set of non-identical male twins among others . I made a personal sacrifice apart from that of the family. In April, when I found out that I was pregnant, I went for a first trimester scan and it was confirmed that I carried non-identical twins. 

So, I went full blast into my Kingdom services. God gave us a good accommodation which was part of my requests. He opened our eyes to profitable business ventures, favoured my husband and I in our various jobs, settled my dad in marriage and gave me grace and strength throughout the pregnancy period and eventually safe delivery of our Wonder Double blessings. He is an awesome God indeed! Praise be to His holy name forever!” 
--Pat‎ience James 

Delivered from HIV Infection via Praise!
“In 2012, during my Industrial Training, I worked in a laboratory. While attending to a patient, the needle I used on him mistakenly fell and pierced my leg. I went to the hospital and it was revealed that I was infected. I was also told to come for the drugs but I rejected the report and refused to take the drugs. In 2013, I came to Canaanland and gave my life to Christ. 

Last Monday, while I trusted God for a Word, I engaged in the Mid-night praise and Shiloh intercessory prayer guidelines. Thereafter, as I laid down to sleep on the third day, the Holy Spirit whispered into my ears. He said, “I have healed you, go to Winners and testify.” The next day, I went to the laboratory for test and it was revealed that I am HIV infection free. All the symptoms of HIV are gone. 
Praise the Living Jesus!” 
--Bantanle Adeola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC