DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Tuesday, 20th November, 2018




1. Career Stagnation Humiliated!

Towards the end of last year, things grew from good to bad until I eventually became stagnated in my career at the end of November. I went to #Shiloh for a restoration and I encountered God like never before. I engaged in intensive and extensive Kingdom Advancement Prayer Project, Outreach, Word and book study every day, from early morning till around 9 pm. I was busier than many going to work. I encountered clarity of purpose and multiplication of visions. God even gave a download of my involvement up to 70 years ahead.

I developed a Court Case with God, giving him forty-two (42) “reasons” He has to settle my career, ten (10) “guides” on when He should settle it and five (5) “verdicts” on to-what-extent should He settle it. All were backed up with multiple constitutional truths (i.e. scriptures). After many court room sessions with God, while I kept engaging, I kept celebrating God in High #Praise and maintained gladness of heart and positivity.

At the #Miracle Job Banquet of October, Papa declared during the 5th Service that I should go take back my career that week. Meanwhile, there was an interview slated for me the following day (Monday). It was an Oil and Gas Company. I went for it and to my amazement, what was meant to be an interview turned to be a discussion and negotiation, as though it had been concluded before I arrived. I was given the job, same day, and it was even a higher position than I applied for. I officially resumed the 1st of November to the shame of the Devil.

I bless the Lord for not allowing the Word of His servant, my prophet, to fall to the ground. To God is all the glory! 

—Oyindamola Bello



2. 10-Year HIV Positive turned Negative!

“In 2006, I was diagnosed with HIV. I joined this #Commission immediately and came to Shiloh in 2007. When I came, I heard the Bishop say that he cannot be sick, and he made me to understand that because I have received #Christ into my life, I shouldn’t be sick. 

When I got home, I began to brood over this and decided that I would never take any drug since Jesus Christ had healed me. When I got to Shiloh ground yesterday, I went for test twice and to the glory of God, I’m now completely healed after 10 years. 

Secondly, before the third phase of the Wonder-Double prophetic agenda began, I trekked from one place to another because of poverty. I came to #Canaanland and attended the Sunday Service. 

During that service, the Bishop said twice, ‘Make for Me first!’ Thereafter, I went back home, engaged in the Wonder-Double prophetic agenda via soul-winning and won 12 souls to Christ. Thereafter, God gave me a new vehicle. I give all the glory to the God of this wonderful Commission!” 

---David Idumogu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC