DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES - Tuesday, 13th November, 2018






Thirty-Two Years Marital Spell Destroyed!

 I have come to give glory to the God of this Commission who surprised me. I came to Shiloh single. In my family, I didn’t witness any marriage ceremony and I was stagnated maritally for thirty-two years.  
My father’s elder sister vowed that my mother’s children will never succeed but when I came to this commission, I believed God on every prophetic word that came from the altar.
During the 21 days prayer and fasting, I camped in Canaanland. I told God that if He had done that for people in this Commission, He must do mine and God did it. I met my husband, did our introduction and we got married on 24th and 26th November. I have come to return all the glory to God. 
- Mrs. Gladys ThankGod

 

 

Withheld Benefits Released Via Praise!

“During one of the services in February, the Bishop said we should target a particular issue of concern in our lives and give God high praise. He also instructed us to do same at home. I obeyed!
   Meanwhile, since 2006, my entitlements had been withheld. The Bishop declared, ‘Whosoever is seated on what belongs to you must be unseated.’ I believed it and told God that as I dance, my entitlement must be released now or never.
   On Monday, I received a text message that the person who withheld my entitlements had been transferred. Thereafter, my file which was lost for nine years was found and all benefits were released!
   Also, my daughter’s wedding which held on December last year was successful. I give God all the glory!”
---Chinelo Nwadiaro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC