Documented Testimonies:Saturday, 24th November, 2018


Healed Of Hernia Via Praise!

   “During the last service, the Bishop instructed us to engage in high praises and that every issue of concern in our lives would be turned to testimonies. Meanwhile, I was due for hernia surgery. 

   That Sunday, I danced like never before and kept touching the spot of the affliction.

   When I got home, I had my breakfast and slept within five minutes. Under an hour, I woke up and wanted to get water. Suddenly, I discovered that I didn’t feel pain! When I looked at the spot of that affliction, it was very flat; the hernia had disappeared! I give all the glory to God of this Commission!”

---Isibor Benjamin


19 years Barrenness Terminated through Praise

“I joined this Commission on January. I had been barren for 19 years. Everything about me was sorrow. 

At one of the services in February last year, the Bishop told people believing God for miracle children to come to the altar with their babies’ items. But I didn’t come with anything. However, I came out and the Bishop prayed for us.

After the prayers, the Bishop told us to give God an hour of praise weekly, when we got home. He advised us to switch off our phones to avoid distraction. I obeyed!

After February, I got pregnant and in  this November, being exactly 10 months of my joining this church, I delivered my baby girl! God wiped away my tears of 19 years barrenness!”

---Odochi Uhuoma


Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC