DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: Monday, 26th 24th, November 2018


Instant Pregnancy at Shiloh  
We got married in March 2012 and for close to 3 years after that time, we were trusting in the Lord for the fruit of the womb, but it seemed like nothing was happening. We gave our selves in total commitment and dedication to God and kingdom business. We came to Shiloh, believing God to bring us up and out of the grave of barrenness. 

On the Wednesday Morning Session of Shiloh 2014, as Papa, making prophetic declarations, all of a sudden, he shouted “In fact. It has happened”. Then all of a sudden, my wife who was having the signs of her menstrual flow realized that when papa shouted, “In fact, it has happened”, the menstrual flow ceased on the spot. Afterwards, we went to Covenant University Medical Center for pregnancy test and my wife was confirmed pregnant on the spot. We were dazed. Exactly 9 months later, my wife put to bed a lovely baby boy. As if that was not enough, shortly after my wife was confirmed pregnant, God blessed my wife and I with miracle jobs almost at the same time. These jobs looked too good to be true and our offices are located opposite the other. We give God all the glory!” 
- Paul & Mabel Ehiagbonare     

Dead jerked back to Life via Thanksgiving!  
“Three months ago, I joined this Commission. However, last week Friday, my mother was rushed to the hospital where she was diagnosed of appendicitis. The doctor said she would be operated on within the next two days. 

Surprisingly, on Monday I was told that my mother had died, and the doctor said by 5 p.m. she would be moved to the morgue. I refused the report and insisted she must not be taken to the morgue. Thereafter, I remembered that the first day I joined this Commission, Bishop David Oyedepo said, “After three months if nothing happens, you are free to leave.” I switched off my phone to avoid distractions while I kept praising and thanking God for a miracle. 

When I was done, I switched on my phone and at sixteen minutes past four that evening, my sister called. While she screamed, she told me that our mother had jerked back to life. 

I thank God!” 

--Rita Obukohw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC