DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES - Monday, 12th November 2018

HIV Positive Turned Negative At Shiloh

I want to give all the glory to God of Bishop David Oyedepo for changing my blood status by destroying the yoke of HIV VIRUS from my blood.
I have lived with HIV for six (6) years now, myself and my husband continued to pray to God for divine intervention for my healing, but each time I go for test the result remains positive. I then stopped going for further tests, I didn’t allow the situation to affect my service to God, I always remind God of His word in
I came to Shiloh and engaged with all diligence. After the healing class, I dived at the instruction and went straight to the Lab, singing praise and thanking God for my healing. I went for the result the next day, lo and behold for the first time the result was HIV NEGATIVE and all the symptoms had disappeared. -ANENE E.E


Dead Child Raised To Life Via Praise!

   “During the service on Sunday, February 8, the Bishop said we should praise and worship God for the delivery of our testimonies. He further instructed us to focus on a particular issue of concern. I wanted to focus on my business, but I decided to focus on my family’s health first.
   That Sunday, I praised God and on Monday evening, I did same. On Tuesday, as soon as my son finished eating at about 7.00 p.m., he collapsed and died!
   After we prayed to no avail, I remembered the Bishop declared that week as a week of praise and thanksgiving and asking nothing. So, we started praising God. Lo and behold, after one and half hours of intensive praise, our son suddenly jerked back to life! We give God all the glory!”
---Mr. & Mrs. Roland Irene

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC