Documented Testimonies for Thursday, 15th November 2018




God of Shiloh Answers Prayers

We got married in November 2014. I took in immediately but unfortunately lost the pregnancy, thus began a series of miscarriages, this continued well into 2015, I came for Shiloh 2015 determined to settle my case with God, I participated in the mother of nations, and asked God to visit me which he did that same month, before the end of December 2015, I started feeling malaria, went for test and was confirmed pregnant, in January 2016 I saw signs of blood, I said I was pregnant with baby not blood, when I saw blood again in early February, I was advised to go for scan, I never saw the scan result as my husband, told me the result was not mine, that he choose to believe God, rather than the devils lies, we went for another scan which the Doctor said showed ovarian cyst. We chose to believe God. 

In May 2016, the scan confirmed I was pregnant with EDD set for 07/11/16. God saw me through and today I have my baby girl Toluwanimi Hephzibah Solagbade,         
    
To God alone be all the glory. 

- Wunmi & Dotun Solagbade



10 Years Growth In Private Part & Cough Disappear!

   “I had this swollen in my private part for 10 years.  When I went to the hospital, I was told it was hernia, but I refused to go for any operation. Also, I had this stubborn cough that won’t allow me to sleep at night. 

    I continued trusting God for my healing. When the Bishop declared last Sunday as Hosanna Service, I made up my mind that something must happen for me in the service.

   During the praise session, I danced like never before. Lo and behold, I was healed of the cough that won’t allow me to sleep. It’s gone! Also, I checked my private part and the growth is no longer there! I thank God for my healing!”

---Ngozi, N.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC