Documented Testimonies for Saturday, 17th November 2018



Miracle Baby

We got married on June 6th 2015. Few months later my wife became worried that she has not conceived yet. I told her not to bother herself but to hold on to the 'more sure word of prophecy' in Exodus 23:25-26 & Deut 7:14. 

Towards the latter part of November 2015, Papa declared Shiloh outreach & as a couple, we dived into it. We went to highways, streets & major markets in our area to advertise Shiloh 2015. As I was shouting Shiloh! Shiloh! Shiloh! and sharing testimonies about Shiloh, my wife was busy distributing the flyers. We got to Shiloh that same 2015 and by December 26th, she was confirmed pregnant.

We thought the conception came as result of that Shiloh but when we went for scan few months later, we were told she 'took in' in the month of November 2015. To the Glory of God, I, my wife and our bouncing baby boy (who is 1 year & 3 months old now) are all born in the month of AUGUST! Praise the Lord! Mr & Mrs Augustine.



Supernatural Job Restoration!

   “I was granted leave from my place of work but when I resumed, I was told my job was no longer available. I rejected the report and settled with God’s Word and anointed books. 

   During one of the Sunday services, the Bishop taught us how to present our requests to God. He told us to search for scriptures relevant to our situations, believe them, take our prayer request to God and praise God for the answers.

   When I got home that Sunday, I praised God. I took all my documents from the office, placed them on the ground and danced around them in praise. I did it on Sunday night till Tuesday morning. 

   On Tuesday afternoon, I got a call that I was urgently needed at the office. Before the end of that week, my job was restored, and my letter of reinstatement was given to me that same month.  I thank God!”---Moji Adeseha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC