Documented Testimonies for Friday, 16th November, 2018


Miracle Marriage via Shiloh sacrifice

I have returned to appreciate the God of Shiloh who has never left himself without a witness. At Shiloh 2014, I gave a mega Shiloh sacrifice which surprised me the giver because the amount I gave was half of my whole savings and I tied it to my miracle marriage. 

In Jan 2015, during the prayer and fasting, behold, my husband proposed to me and from then we believed God to settle down before the end of the year. By Shiloh 2015, I and my fiancĂ© put together our resources and gave a tearful Shiloh sacrifice and tagged it to our miracle marriage because we needed supernatural supply to get married. 

In May 2016, we did the introduction and as the year rolled by we still believed God and his promises and kept serving him. By September I and my fiancĂ© took a step of faith and fixed a date for our traditional & white wedding against all odds. Our parents and relatives couldn't comprehend it considering our present financial status. But just like a dream of the night by Nov 19th 2016, I gloriously got married to my God given sweetheart to the glory of the lord!! Indeed, God of Shiloh is still at work. Praise be to our faithful God!! 
-Mrs Chidinma Uzochukwu King 



My Baby Came Out Without Stress!’

   “I was in church last year, for the Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness. The Bishop said we should dance and come to the altar area with our babies’ things. He said we should put down the names of the babies we desired. So, I wrote down Emmanuel Chibueke. I danced and praised God vigorously. 

The following month, I got pregnant! When the pregnancy was five months old, I was told to go for a scan test. After the test, I was told that my baby was lying in breech position. Also, they said that the baby was not growing well, because I didn’t have enough fluid to sustain it. When I told my husband the doctor’s report, he said we should engage high praises unto God, that our baby would be okay. We did! When I went back for a check-up, I was told my baby was in the normal position, I had enough fluid and that my baby was okay. When it was close to my delivery date, the nurses said I should prepare for Caesarean Section (CS), because I had my first baby through CS. My husband said affliction won’t rise a second time. When labour started, I went to the hospital. The doctor said they should prepare me for surgery. 

Immediately, I saw the Bishop appear to me, with a doctor who checked me up and said I should push. Suddenly, my baby came out without any stress! Here is my son, Chibueke!”                                       
 --- Mrs. Elizabeth, O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documented Testimonies At Winners Chapel

Unveiling the Dominion Power of Light Ministering:- Bishop David Oyedepo

DOCUMENTED TESTIMONIES: LIVING FAITH CHURCH WORLDWIDE INC